- (of a document) With spaces left for a signature or details
- keep the opposing (baseball) team from winning
- (of a surface or background) Unrelieved by decorative or other features; bare, empty, or plain
- Not written or printed on
- (of a surface) not written or printed on; “blank pages”; “fill in the blank spaces”; “a clean page”; “wide white margins”
- space: a blank character used to separate successive words in writing or printing; “he said the space is the most important character in the alphabet”
- The DD Form 214, officially DD Form 214 Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, but generally referred to as a “DD 214”, is a document of the United States Department of Defense, issued upon a military service member’s retirement, separation or discharge from active-duty military.
Blank Tape playing Chris Schultze’s birthday bash on July 21st, 2009 with Adam & Cody, It’s A Secret, Agony’s Arrow, xCome Correctx, and special guests, Nuggets!
DD-214 In memory
One of the most intelligent people I have ever known. He chose to fix things. If he could not, throw it away, it could not be repaired……My Father….RIP